Universal Orlando announced exciting news for our sweet tooth yesterday. Toothsome Chocolate Factory & Savory Feast Emporium, a 19th Century steampunk chocolate factory will be opening where the NBA Restaurant once resided.
The one of a kind chocolate factory will offer an abundance of sweets, including some unique and appetizing milkshakes:
- Chocolate x5 for all of the chocolate lovers out there
- Bacon Brittle, made with bacon ice cream and bacon bits
- Espresso Buzzzz to get your coffee fix
- Red Velvet, which will be topped with a red velvet cupcake
- Key Lime Pie, a liquid form of Florida's favorite dessert
Aside from sweets, the factory will offer a unique twist on classic entrees like steak, seafood, pasta, burgers, sandwiches and salads (but let's be honest: we are just too excited about the desserts to think about the entrees). No opening date has been announced, but we hope to be first in line when it does!