Looking for something to do in Orlando to ring in the New Year? There are an exuberant amount of options, depending on what you are looking for on the eve of 2017. We have outlined some options that may coincide with your interests:
- Epcot at Walt Disney World: Enjoy live music, DJs, two showings of IllumiNations, fireworks around the globe, and celebrations in each country thoroughout World Showcase as each one celebrates its New Year. These events are included in regular theme park admission.
- Disney's Countdown to Midnight: This is the first year Disney is hosting it's Countdown to Midnight event. Taking place in the Fantasia Ballroom at Disney's Contemporary Resort, guests can enjoy live music, samples from popular restaurants throughout Walt Disney World, and an exclusive one of a kind view of Magic Kingdom fireworks. Reservations are required to attend this event.
- Universal Orlando CityWalk: Enjoy an enormous outdoor dance floor, six party zones with specialized drinks, clubs with live music, and much more as CityWalk turns into a New Years Eve extravaganza. This is a special ticketed event, starting at $95.
- LegoLand: A kid friendly dance party, Lego themed fireworks, and activities for kids can be found at LegoLand this New Years Eve. All events are included in regular park admission.
- IDrive 360: IDrive 360 will be hosting a Brazilian inspired dance party, full service open bar, and Brazilian food. It is encouraged to dress in white & gold, customary of the Brazilian tradition. Tickets are $290 for the event.
- Church Street: Church Street in Downtown Orlando plays host to Orlando's biggest street party, an "orange drop", fireworks, live simulcast of Times Square, and much more. Tickets start at $39; this event is only for those 21 and older.