The popular South American soccer tournament, Copa America Centenario will be stopping by 11 soccer stadiums in the United States this June, and the Orlando Citrus Bowl will be one of them.
The United States will host the tournament, taking place in their home country for the first time in the 100 year old tournament. Aside from Orlando, the other stadiums welcoming the tournament will be:
- Gillette Stadium (Foxborough, MA)
- Soldier Field (Chicago, IL)
- NRG Stadium (Houston, TX)
- Rose Bowl (Pasadena, CA)
- MetLife Stadium (East Rutherford, NJ)
- Lincoln Financial Field (Philadelphia, PA)
- University of Phoenix Stadium (Phoenix, AZ)
- Levi's Stadium (Santa Clara, CA)
- CenturyLink Field (Seattle, WA)
The teams playing in this year's Copa America Centenario will be: The United States, Mexico, Costa Rica, Jamaica, Argentinia, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Columbia, Ecuador, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay and Venezuela.